West Creek Apartments
Location:Conroe, TXView on Map
Project size:228 Units
Construction on West Creek Apartments started in December of 2014 and ws completed in October 2016.
This project is a ten building, gated community with vehicle access gates and key fob remote controls. Exterior feature is 100% masonry composition (per City of Conroe requirements) and is stone and stucco. The three-story apartment buildings are situated on approximately 12.251 acres for a desirable 18.6 units per acre. The City of Conroe has a tree preservation requirement so the site includes mature trees.
The 3,674 sf clubhouse includes leasing offices, a business center, fitness center, large pool area and sundeck. The pool area has outdoor cooking areas equipped with multiple grills. A second pool area with a cabana and restrooms is on site as well. The site is located minutes from the intersection of Loop 336 and Interstate 45. The site is next door to Cryar Intermediate School and about 1,500 feet from Reaves Elementary School. The site is also located close to Kroger, Wal-Mart, Sam’s and other retail centers. All Residents have the option of renting covered parking spaces and garages.
Interior finish is critical as well and the units feature:
- 9’ Ceilings with Crown Molding in living area and dining
- Ceiling fans with light kits in all bedrooms and living room
- Hardwood Like Vinyl Plank Flooring and Carpet
- 2” faux blinds throughout
- Stained Cabinetry with knobs
- GE or Whirlpool brand appliances
- Full-size washer/dryers are included
- 40” Garden Tubs or 30” steel tubs
- Walk-In Closets with wire rack shelving
- A private balcony with decorative steel handrails
- Prewired for high-speed Internet & Cable